A little Help with lighting

jzuse

This is what I have found out. I looked at my tank website and found out that they have
55W 7,100K Daylight bulbs and 55W 12,000K marine blue bulbs. They have these in the replacement parts section for my spacific tank, when it originally came with the 18W ones. If I where to get these bulbs keeping in mind that it would be 2 55W 7,100K Daylight bulbs and 2 55W 12,000K marine blue bulbs would that be enought light then. My tank is 37 gallons and it,s dimensions are L 24.5" W15.25 and H24"
I have also found a 175W 20000K HQI Metal Halite System with 2 18W Actinic PC, with 2 built in cooling fans for about $180 off of ----
At the LFS they said that if I wanted to upgrade the light it would have to be with a Helios HQI Combo Lighting System which is going to run me $399.99 but I had complained about some things so they said that they would give me 25% OFF but that is still a LOT of $$$
The site where I found the replacement bulbs is commodityaxis.com. And what is the deal with the blue LED moon light somehting or other I saw a lot of those on ----.