A longish (but EDITED!) video of my 110g reef

novahobbies

I should be embarassed to admit how long I spent working on this video yesterday. I'd say it was about half the day worth of editing, finding the right music, and re-shooting a scene or two. FYI this was all done with my Galaxy S3 and the basic Windows Live Video Editor. Unfortunately it doesn't have any image stabilization software (or if it does, I couldn't find it!) so a couple scenes are a little jittery.

sweatervest13

Great video Nova!!! You can tell you spent some time on it. I love the Mandarin sequence.
That tube anemone looked like the wacky inflatable waving arm guy thing they use for store openings.

Keep up the good work!!

2quills

Reef to be proud of, Richard! Birds Nest look real good as does everything else.
Enjoyed the vid.

novahobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattytwobyfour http:///t/395872/a-longish-but-edited-video-of-my-110g-reef#post_3527384
Nice tank! I turned the sound down and watched it listening to Iron & Wine. Was nice. :)
Thanks for the new music recommendation! These days I don't really have a lot of time to "go looking" for new groups and music. Just listened to "Naked as we came" and "Upward over the mountain." Good stuff.
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. It was a fun video to put together, and hopefully I'll have a couple more to show in the coming months. I'd love to do a tank construction video, actually. We'll see.
I've been a little absent lately. Between work and a couple FMAS and moonlighting digital projects, you could say I've been a bit busy. There are some new tank additions, and yes, a couple losses, but I'll update those in my main thread shortly.