A Poor College Student's 75 Gallon Reef

S

spencers

YEAH!!! He has never once touched any on my coral!!!
I guess I lucked out!

S

spencers

Camera was my Christmas present from my parents...lol. Yeah I don't have to much extra dough so my tank is coming together really slowly (which is of course actually a good thing). Anyway, yeah my Bicolor is awesome! He ate the first day he was in my tank! (and will pretty much eat anything, he isn't picky at all).

C

cmaxwell39

Very nice tank, especially for someone claiming to be poor. The bicolor is gorgeous and I really like your zoos as well.

kevin34

Love the bicolor angel!!!
I dont know why more people dont have them. I plan on getting one for my tank someday. Do you have any tips on keeping them? How long have you had yours? Does it ever pick at any of your corals?

triga22

Looks good. Try and add some flow towards the top of the tank it looks like you have some surface skum buildup.

S

spencers

Again, I really got lucky with my bicolor. He is awesome and has never, not once, nipped at any of my corals. Yeah, I don't have anything to skim my water surface so I get some build up between water changes. My ph helps reduce it, but it still happens. There is a lot of things about my tank that would make you guys shake your head. BUT it is totally happy and healthy so to each its own. All my fish, corals, and anemone are doing fantastic.