A ton of equipment/livestock for sale.

jennab

Alright guys,
I have been in and out of the hobby for the past two years and I cannot keep up my reef tank any longer. I am putting all of my stuff for sale. The list goes on and on, but primarily I have the following:
Live Stock/ Corals

2 false perc or true perc clowns (can never tell between the two species) $8 a piece
1 mandarin, needs a good home with lots of pods, he is on the verge of starvation and needs a home fast. FREE to locals
Frogspawn 4 heads – green tipped $20
Frogspawn 11 heads (2 ready to split) purple and green tipped $55
Pulsating xenia three 1 stalk frags $4 each and 1 rock 8in x 4in covered in xenia $35
5 inch leather coral $15
Two 4 lbs neon star polyp rocks $12 each
1 red mushroom on 2 lbs LR $4
Purple mushroom rock (12 mature 3 baby mushrooms) $25
Zoas brown with green center and star polyps on a 3 inch rock. $10
80 lbs live rock. $3 per lb or $250 for all of the rock
Equipment

Hood with (4) 54 watt t5 lights retro fitted. 4months use on all lighting pieces hood can fit the 33long tank as well as a 55 long aquarium. $200
96watt pc with moon lights – oddysea- (192 watt fixture but only one socket works) $35
Seaclone 100 Protien skimmer 2 years old $25
Seaclone 100 skimmer 4 months old $30
(2) mag floats $5 each
Stand- Black for 33long or 55gallon long aquarium black, 4 months old pristine condition. $50
Stand for 46 bowfront, scratches on one side, oak color $30
46gallon bowfront aquarium, 2 years old. $50
33long aquarium 4 months old. (same footprint as a 55gal just half the height) makes good frag tank. $70
Wet/dry filter (w/o) bioballs rated to 75 gal. $30
Overflow rated for a 75 gal tank. $20
Lots of tubing. Prices vary
After livestock goes: more details to come
Various food
Salt
Test kits
Additives
Live sand.
I’m shure I have more that is not on the list. I will get pics soon but this is all I have for now.
If you take it all I will let it go for $1000.
Pick up on all livestock
will only ship smaller dry goods.
LOCATED IN FT MYERS FLORIDA

vicp

I am interested in the following...
Stand- Black for 33long or 55gallon long aquarium black, 4 months old pristine condition. $50
(Not sure if this can be shipped if not ok i cannot pickup)
Wet/dry filter (w/o) bioballs rated to 75 gal. $30
Overflow rated for a 75 gal tank. $20
Seaclone 100 skimmer 4 months old $30
(These i will take for sure)

smork81

Interested in all of the livestock. Would have to ship though to 39562. Also the overflow, the 2 Seaclone skimmers, the mag floats, the wet/dry filter/ and what foods do you have and what test kits do you have and approx. how much is left in the foods and test kits. If possible could you post or email me pictures? akin_nostaw19@yahoo.com
LMK
-nika

jennab

All livestock is priced well, IMO. if you add the prices up it comes to $204. If you take all the live stock...(Coral and FIsh) i can let it go for $200. I know very little diffrence but like I said everything is already priced well.
The system is currently up and running so Vic, I will have to wait to sell the livestock to get you the stand and wetdry. But you are first on the list.
The only items I will be able to ship would be the test kits, skimmers, ect. (all the smaller dry good items).

vicp

You can let me know what you have to ship and i will pay you and then you can ship when your ready.... My tank is not up yet so i am not pushing, If you have some stuff to ship sooner i will take it when available. Thanks

jennab

Vic I will get you a list of items I can ship to you in the next 3 days or so and give you an estimate on shipping. What is your zip code?

jennab

Should have said it in my first post but ALL LPS AND FISH MUST BE SOLD BEFORE THE TANK CAN BE BROKEN DOWN.

vinnyl

Originally Posted by JennaB
http:///forum/post/2450311
clowns are 1.5 years old
I have friends in Ft. Myers, and I'll be going to their place next week. I will keep checking your thread.....and if by then you have anything left
Tks