A video of my tank with my new camcorder

todj2002

WOW! i guess my video must have really sucked huh? not 1 comment. haha. oh well i will keep practicing. lol. i will make another when i get the 90 set up.

btldreef

LOL ... I think you just posted at a time where there were a lot of new posts and yours got lost in the mix. It actually is a really nice tank

That's one fat little mandarin you've got there.
How old is this tank?
How are you able to keep different types of clowns? As well as two different dwarf angles?
And I'm amazed that you can keep a Cleaner Shrimp and a coral banded in a 55. Most people can't and I'm so afraid to mix the two in my 155.
One more question, your lighting looks a little dim/small for the tank, what lighting are you usign?
On a side note, why does everyone use Evanescence songs when they do videos of their reef? LOL

R

russwlw2004

nice tank, it does seem a bit low in light like said above but i appreciate the steady hand you have and not being very jerky in your movements as many people are.

todj2002

Originally Posted by BTLDreef
http:///forum/post/3158239
LOL ... I think you just posted at a time where there were a lot of new posts and yours got lost in the mix. It actually is a really nice tank

That's one fat little mandarin you've got there.
How old is this tank?
How are you able to keep different types of clowns? As well as two different dwarf angles?
And I'm amazed that you can keep a Cleaner Shrimp and a coral banded in a 55. Most people can't and I'm so afraid to mix the two in my 155.
One more question, your lighting looks a little dim/small for the tank, what lighting are you usign?
On a side note, why does everyone use Evanescence songs when they do videos of their reef? LOL
tks! the tank is about 3 years old i guess. i got the two angels long ago before i knew you should not have more than one, but they have never fought - ever. i just got the cleaner shrimp the other day, i knew it was risky but i have alot of rockwork for them to hide in so i tried it. seems to be fine so far. the cb chased him away a few times when i first introduced him. lighting is double end mh 250 watt with ice cap ballast. i have it about 8 inches or more above the tank tho. and as for the music, well..... utube wont let u pick from much of anything good that i saw right quick. pretty slim picking. i guess i am going to get another 250 mh since tomorrow im converting everything in the video to my new 90 gallon.