a weird request (i know some of you are weirdos)

seasalt101

no offense to anyone, i kinda have a twisted sense of humor at times, and this is one of those times, have any of you seen the infomercial with the colon cleansing guy (the dude looks like a happy days john boy) i want to aquire a picture of him hopefully a selection so i can pick the perfect one, to blow-up and put a poster of him on the wall with some kinda catch phrase, i would have to see the picture to choose that phrase if any of you would know how to find them (pics) or post them i would be thankful, and yes i know that this is strange request thanks...tobin

seasalt101

and another one of john basedow, the fitness made simple guy, and the scary thing is i'm sober no meds no booze i figure these could possibly make some hillariuos posters because everyone's seen these guys so let's make them entertaining, who knows they could be top sellers in tiime...tobin

darknes

You aren't going to find any decent pictures online that you can blow up into posters very well. The resolution won't be high enough, and the posters will turn up blurry. You can probably make decent page-sized prints, though.

phelpz

I used to work at a call center that sold that stuff. It was awesome. He had to talk to people about their poop. Sometimes we would also get Klee Irwin, the creepy guy, voice mails.
Oh man. He has so many lawsuits against him. He's going to prison.