About building a tank

psusocr

i promise my DIY stand tank etc, will be on here soon!! anyway what do you want to build it out of? acrylic? glass? plywood? go to www.garf.org and DIY tank, then ask me questions on what you dont understand and ill be more than glad to hellp you out!!
BTW its not easy!! and you should build a few small oned before you evan try a big one or youll have a heck of a mess and a waste of money

psusocr

hey acrylic!!
actually its AMAZING,, its coming out soo good im pissed i didnt go bigger! but the good part is that my next tank build i know will be at least 500+ gallons,, its soo much fun and yet evan more rewarding when you do this stuff yourself. I always was a DIYer though
i cant wait to post the pics up im soo excited. but i dont want to do a halfbutt post and keep adding on, i want EVERYTHING to be complete!! im just wating to stain some more and then throw the doors and the trim on. i already started to write the DIY along with the 100 pictures i have, hope everyone can wait to build their tanks till i finish mine up cause i would be more than happy to help out!!
also its been holding about 150 gallons of water for 3 weeks now, no leaks or problems so i know im good to go!!unfotunatly i have to drain it soon cause its just hose water to see if it was gunna hold, but before i fill again i have to get my RO unit

oh by the way im in the wilkes-barre /scranton area!!