Reefdoctormicromussas.com Grape Slurpee

Strawberry Apple Acan

Orange Crush left, Purple right

Aussie from a local guy

Another Aussie from same guy, bad pic but its got nice pastel colors to it

Random stuff

My newest addition from last night, new Green/Purple Swirled Mouth Aussie Acan

enjoy!

i got two more acan frags tonight from the same local guy. one is green and blue, the other is red and orange, pretty nice but nothing amazing. Ill get pics once lights are back on and they are happy.
thanks for the compliments!

H

heart & sole

Those are some amazing colors. I really love your Strawberry Apple Acan do you have a FTS will all the corals

If you search for my posts I have one thats maybe a month old that shows what the tank looks like. its not much, mostly frags (because I always frag them again before i have colonies lol)
thanks for the compliments though!

monkdaily

the Tigers Eye, and the one above the clown on the same pic, plus the Strawberry Apple Acan are sick put me down for a frag of all of the above

H

heart & sole

just searched your posts sweet tank...also whenever you frag the strawberry apple's or aussie's in the 5th pic let me know i will definitely buy some...

reefkprz

damn those are nice acans.... love the strawberry apple. well I love them all honestly but that one takes the cake.

Originally Posted by kholla12
http:///forum/post/2572042
Nice. You also got some nice zoas.Do i see PPE ?
I have some wanabe ppe's.. i dunno what they are.
My zoa collection is slowly growing, alot of them are not pictured but I have purple death, rpe, devils armor, blowpop, fire/ice, tubs blue, radioactive dragon eye, bambam, etc..
also monkdaily: The micro's above the clown in the same pic as the tigers eye are actually sorta a let down. they started real nice but since I moved them down out of the intense light they arent as great. Ive got a couple others that are amazing but hard to capture the true colors of so they look drab when I take photos..
either way thanks for the compliments everyone! I actually have a big move coming in a couple weeks (first saturday of may) Im moving from the kansas city area down to Arlington TX so wish me luck on keeping these bad boys alive and well! Plus keep an eye out cuz I got a pretty cool tank Im setting up soon as I get there.

haha yeah probably. or hell just keep in touch and you can meet up with me at some point maybe. I got a buddy in san antonio thats gonna be doing some swapping with me to once I get down that way so should be a good time.

rebelprettyboy

yeah sounds good to me. My girlfrend has been wanting to go to Dallas to go to a few fish stores just havent made it there yet lol. Why u moving to that area? work?

kholla12

warlock_king;2572372 said:
I have some wanabe ppe's.. i dunno what they are.
My zoa collection is slowly growing, alot of them are not pictured but I have purple death, rpe, devils armor, blowpop, fire/ice, tubs blue, radioactive dragon eye, bambam, etc..
Nice want to post some pics of them.Have any frags of pd wanabe ppes and rpe.I got some Aog,gb packers and sunrise if you want to trade.LoL.Will also buy.