Acro Frag 7 pack

attml

Here are some updated shots of some Frags I had gotten a while back. Unfortunately I lost 2 others right after my 5 day power outage during the hurricane but the others seem to be doing well!

attml

#7 - This one had become shaded by another coral and it los most of it's color but it normally is a teal green / blue.

yosemite sam

Wow, those are some great frags! Too bad you lost some of the others. Let us know when you're ready to frag them :D

m.rogers

mark
looking good and i have some frags for you from the new corals i got from EA just some small tips that broke off of 2 of them and after they are in for about 3 weeks if you like we can get you some good frags if the little ones don't make it and a frag from the 3th coral.
mike

attml

Legend & nicky1.8t,
Thank you very much!
Reefnut,
You are correct Sir!
Mike,
Thank you very much!! I have a few things for you too! Please don't frag any of your new colonies on purpose for me yet! If you have broken off pieces you want to part with that would be great! I just hate to see you cutting them up for me right after you got them!! Hopefully it will stop snowing by then so they don't cancel the meeting!
Mark

m.rogers

mark i will not frag them for some time to they ajust to my tank but some small tip did come off that i glued to some rock that have your name on them. it will suck if the meeting is canceled where you at last years meeting i think the meeting after it was my first do you know what will be going on at this one.
mike

m.rogers

mark
forgot to ask how is the RBT doing i saw late last nite the you where a little stressed out of it.
hope it is ok
mike

attml

Unfortunately it is not looking good at all! After my Tomato Clown found it he rubbed up against it hard for 5 days and it developed a tear. It doesn't look good for it making it right now! Needless to say I am just sick!!
Mark

attml

SaltyNewbie,
I use gel superglue. Typically Quicktite by Locktite. depending on the type of coral it will usually begin to encrust over the the glue and attach itself to the rock in a month or two.
tru conch,
Thank you!! :)