Acrylic baffles

joncat24

I have a few pieces of 1/4 cast acrylic left over from my fuge building days. Anyone who would like some baffles cut or any other pieces cut, pm me with sizes and I can get em cut for ya this weekend.
I am not a business, just trying to clean up the garage a bit....lol

brittany_0824

I am far from a DIY'er but the skimmer I want (MSX250) will not fit in either my sump or my refugium's skimmer chamber. The skimmer footprint is 16x16 but I have a 75 gallon tank laying around that I might be able to use. How hard would it be for me to use aquarium sealant to keep any pieces of acrylic you cut for me in place? The 75 gallon tank is glass.
Please let me know!
Brittany_082498@hotmail. com

joncat24

Originally Posted by Brittany_0824
http:///forum/post/2611338
I am far from a DIY'er but the skimmer I want (MSX250) will not fit in either my sump or my refugium's skimmer chamber. The skimmer footprint is 16x16 but I have a 75 gallon tank laying around that I might be able to use. How hard would it be for me to use aquarium sealant to keep any pieces of acrylic you cut for me in place? The 75 gallon tank is glass.
Please let me know!
Brittany_082498@hotmail. com
just put the baffles in and silicon the gaps. That is how I have mine. Just want to cut em so that they are tight fitting, then use silcone.
Excellent skimmer choice by the way

joncat24

yes, I still have some and will be cutting some this weekend to ship on Monday.
Would like to cut it all at once for everyone that wants some.

bigpapa

Originally Posted by joncat24
http:///forum/post/2625490
yes, I still have some and will be cutting some this weekend to ship on Monday.
Would like to cut it all at once for everyone that wants some.
Ok, I am going to measure when I get home from work tomorrow(friday) and message you for a $$ amt.

bigpapa

Hey, sorry bout this but I am going to have to pass. I just got alot of glass pane from work that I can just get cut locally that would make more sense for me. Thanks for the opportunity anyway!!
Rob