acrylic hexagon pics, FL HUGE CHEAP!!!

adam13

6'X6'X2'. hUGE ACRYLIC TANK, WILL THROW IN THE TOP PICTURED. $200 OR BEST OFFER. NEEDS TO GO, NEED MORE ROOM IN MY PLACE. TO GIVE THE PICTURE SOME SCALE, THE FLOOR TILES ARE 12"X12".

adam13

CORNER SHOT. LOW WATER BECAUSE I STARTED DRAINING IT. NO EQUIPMENT WITH IT, JUST THE ACRYLIC TANK, A STYROFOAM PAD CUT TO FIT RIGHT UNDER IT, AND THE COFFEE TABLE TOPPER THING PICTURED ON IT. NOT THE LIGHT. HAVE FUN,
ADAM

rgaquarist

I have too many unknowns to go for this, but at least I'll give your thread a bump to the top of the thread pile! 200 bucks! Wow!
I've got a lot of on going delays on some good jobs. It's always yes .... but wait! Frustrating! I'm not even sure I will have space for it where I decide to relocate around spring but it would be interesting if I did!
I wouldn't mind some other info though ....
1. How many gallons is that thing?
2. Who made it?
3. Is it scratched? On how many panels?
4. Did you ever clean it with glass cleaner?
5. Is it discolored?
6. Are there bulkheads/ holes drilled?
7. Any cracks or structural challenges?
8. Can it be filled to the top without bowing?
9. How is the top braced?
10. Have you ever figured out what it would cost to pack and ship that thing?
:confused: :(
Somebody will go for this! 200 bucks! Wow! Try E bay or other reef boards to put the word out. This can't go out with the trash!

adam13

Hey guys, thanks for all the interst. It is already sold. I used it as a display pond in my house, but it was just too HUGE. It was picked up by some great people from dfaytona the day after I posted. They said they are going to post pics when it is set up. I know I cant wait to see it,
Adam