added 3 fish

tank watch

i should have known but I did it anyway. I added an anthias, no problem, and a Naso tang, no problem and a clown tang, big problem. the clown tang is smaller than any other tangs in the tank. the resident sohal, the largest of the tangs, is determined to make the clown tangs life living hell until he is dead. I should have known, but I thought the naso( same size as the group) would keep them busy. He blended right in like he has been there all along. what can I do for the clown tang? he is too cute to watch him get killed. Netting is out of the question. fish trap? doubt if he'll come out of hiding. the sohal keeps finding ways to get to him.

whitey_028

Originally Posted by tank watch
i should have known but I did it anyway. I added an anthias, no problem, and a Naso tang, no problem and a clown tang, big problem. the clown tang is smaller than any other tangs in the tank. the resident sohal, the largest of the tangs, is determined to make the clown tangs life living hell until he is dead. I should have known, but I thought the naso( same size as the group) would keep them busy. He blended right in like he has been there all along. what can I do for the clown tang? he is too cute to watch him get killed. Netting is out of the question. fish trap? doubt if he'll come out of hiding. the sohal keeps finding ways to get to him.
feed them well and give them some time...

hot883

Originally Posted by Pat713
Pray? Get a soft stick and bat at the Naso every time you see him/her aggervate the clown.
:thinking: :notsure: :notsure:

monalisa

Originally Posted by Laddy
I'd quarantine the culprit.
Soft stick? Is that like government intelligence?

government intelligence...is that like an oxymoron?
Lisa :happyfish