Added more stuff

crypt keeper

I made a thread freaking out about bugs. They turned out to be good. I have since added more live rock. Fiji rock to be exact. I also bought a huma huma to go with my eel. I'm probably going to add another fish and then leave it be. My question is about the live rock. Does it need any supplements to help it grow or stay alive? I have an upgraded light. Water quality is great.

prime311

Live Rock only needs heat and salt water. If you want Coraline on the rock, then some light is required, but nothing fancy. That Humu Trigger will quickly outgrow that tank though.

crypt keeper

hmmmm. Well he was $20 so if he does then it will had been fun watching it grow.

What Fish can I keep that are fun but will stay in there?
I don't want any corrals of any kind. I'm actually thinking about buying a 30 gallon nano tank and slapping a few clowns in there and having that as my corral tank. This tank is just something to pass the time. I may buy a 55 gallon and start over but That is in the future.

prime311

A 30 Gallon doesn't leave you many choices. A Pair of Clowns maybe. Or you could just make it like a mantis shrimp tank, they're pretty cool. The Snowflake alone is enough for that tank and even an SFE will outgrow it eventually.