Adding a 2nd clown: URGENT!

stupid_naso

OK guys, I have a very small (about 2 inches max) ocellaris clown in my tank (Yes, one of them survived!!!!). Originally there was two of them, but one of them died. Anyway, this clown has been in my tank for about a month. Question is, if I add a 2nd clown that's bigger than he/ she is will it work out?
I have read threads about adding a 2nd clown, and it says that I have to make sure it is smaller than the one I already have. However, I do think it's impossible to find any clown smaller than the one I have.
Now, the one I'm planning to get is actually a much larger species. So, what do you think? Do you think that my baby clown has established its territory and has turned into female? Or do I still have a chance of pairing it with another one? I don't want to hurt my current clown, he/she's amazingly cute and alive. I don't want to ruin that, but he/she just looks very lonely sometimes.
I said it's urgent because one of my LFS is having a big SALE tomorrow at 9 AM. So I have been thinking about it, and tomorrow looks like a good time. Please give me your opinion.
Thanks,
stupid_naso

stupid_naso

The other clown lasted a week with this one and it was about the same size with the current clown. In the LFS, when I got them, they were in the same tank with about 7 of other juvenile clowns, so I don't think they were paired. My intention was to pair them but it didn't work out.
When I said I was thinking of getting a larger species, yes, I meant a larger specimen of the same species. So do you think mine is a female already?
Thanks,
stupid_naso