Adding clown to established tank

timo

Well, here's my new big thing.
I just added a juvinile GSM clown to my tank ( https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...hreadid=137444 ) and the resident GSM commensed an

[hr]
kicking. It has subsided with the lights off, so, I ask the board, has anyone added this species as I have together with these initial results then have an amicable ending or is my small'un doomed?
Altering my rockscape cannot be done.
I watch this with great lament.
Thanks for any quick replies as this situation is only an hour old.
Tim

timo

That link is a direct insight as to where I am right now, thank you.
I can attempt that rig tommorow... best I can do.
Although that was generally enough, anyone else...?

timo

Well, basically right after I posted last I ran to my local ultra-super-mega-conclomerate super store and got a fry net for tanks. Looks great. Now if I can only find the babe. Also after posting last could I not find the new fish. Four beers and all this time (!) later, still waiting and searching. He's either been sucked up real tight by some rock inhabiting creature or it found a glove-like crevice to take hospice. The tank is bare bottom, so I'm able to direct a PH anywhere in the tank, and I've done so to drive it out. My beleif is that it senses death upon consistant direct observation, or is currently being consumed by aiptasia or something.
Holding my breath,
Tim

timo

OK, day two and attempt two. Successful, so far. Zero aggression.
Any clue as to why my yellow tang appears to be interfering with the two clown's acclimation behaviour?