adding fish

serg11

My 29gal (fowlr) tank has being running for 3 months. I'm ready for some fish. my list is 1percula clown, 1 watchman, 1red firefish, 1royal gramme, and cleaner shrimp. right now I got 2 crabs and 4 snails and lots of LR with great hideing spots and nice coraline growing. My first question, any conflicts with fish list. second in which order is best to add and how many at one time. I've heard of some fish being territorial, since I have a smaller tank how could i avoid this.
all my parameters check out good except for calcuim its at 360.
salt 1.026
ph 8.4
ammon 0
trite 0
trate 5
alk 8 dkh
calc 360
phos 0
temp 76

quads4_lif

Every body will have diff. opinons but I would go with the firefish first then the watchman next the Perc and last the royal gramma I think you will have a good setup I would bring up the calcuim which you already know.

rbaldino

Originally Posted by quads4_lif
Every body will have diff. opinons but I would go with the firefish first then the watchman next the Perc and last the royal gramma I think you will have a good setup I would bring up the calcuim which you already know.
That order sounds fine. Though regardless of the order, I don't think the royal gramma will ever tolerate the firefish, and might even have a problem with the watchman.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by sfoister
I'm curious why you waited 3 months for fish? Were you having water quality issues?
cycle prolly, most lfs's will say that