Adrian- - - Congrats!!

option720

Conngrats on becoming the newest Shark. You give great advice and have a solid knowledge of the marine environment. Way to go!

l and l

I used to be a moderator for the Viper Club of America webboard (100-200 posts/day) and I know how much time it takes to keep it running smoothly and "nip it in the bud" arguments/language that sometimes occur :rolleyes:
So, "thanks" to all you Sharks. I do appreciate the work you people do.
L and L
loguell@bellsouth.net

adrian

Whoa, when did that happen :confused: Thanks everyone, it sure is a suprise :D Check out my posts, I hope thats not a bad sign :cool:
[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: Adrian ]

reddog

Adrian,
Congrats! Just curious, do you have any favorite LFSs down in south LA? Sometimes things are limited in the northern part of the state (Shreveport).
Thanks,
Reddog
[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: Reddog ]

l and l

Hey Adrian and Reddog,
We live pretty close to each other. It might come in handy if we go in together on a pallet of Southdown (hehe jk). If I'm ever in Baton Rouge or Shreveport...what LFS do you use? Pet stores are like candy stores to kids for me now.
cheers,
L and L
Vicksburg, Mississippi

adrian

There are a couple of good LFS here in town, as well as a couple of great ones down in New Orleans. I cant mention their names here, against the policy of the board. If either one of you make through town, drop me a line and I can point you in the right direction :D

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, Adrian, our newest moderator! Don't forget to "swim at your own risk" over to the Shark Tank so you can be properly .....trained as a SHARK.

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: Beth ]