Adrian Peterson.....

miaheatlvr

This guy is awesome, Bowls people over and drags them with him, BARRY SANDERS REINCARNATE MAYBE? lol

mike22cha

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
This guy is awesome, Bowls people over and drags them with him, BARRY SANDERS REINCARNATE MAYBE? lol
He's not that strong or powerful, but when he breaks through the line say TOUCH DOWN! Oh well, I'm always glad a Sooner is doing good.

nano reefer

Originally Posted by TX Reef
I knew he was going to be good....but he is f-ing amazing!
i hate him! he screwed up my football picks. I picked the chargers, broncos, and jags to win. 3 upsets! (except broncos game, broncos still should have won)
I was 13 for 13 last week, and i already lost 3 games this week and its not even 6 pm yet!

dskrezyna

Originally Posted by Nano Reefer
(except broncos game, broncos still should have won)
LOL! They lost 44-7 and they should have won. I needed to laugh today, thanks!

mike22cha

Originally Posted by hattrick58
He was my VERY LAST pick in FF. Nobody wanted to take a chance on him. Sure glad I did.
I wish nobody would have in my league

bjoe23

played like 8 or 9 games and is setting records and leading the league in rushing(and some games he carried ball like 5 or 10 times)! pretty good rookie season! Rookie of the year for sure

mike22cha

Yes Adrian is Rookie of the year and all that.
But we're forgetting the Chargers. They broke an all time kick return yard record: 109 yards!

ruaround

all i can say is WOW!!! and thank goodness i have him on my fantasy team... not the SWF yahoo but a $$$ league!!!

bjoe23

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
But we're forgetting the Chargers. They broke an all time kick return yard record: 109 yards!

ya but ur in a thread called adrian peterson...

rylan1

If it wasn't for Brady... He might be offensive player of the year. This guy is a beast.. I wanted him in Cleveland, but I am also glad we got Joe Thomas who looks to be a consistant pro bowler in the making.
But you are right... he has had a couple games with only 12 carries, and has not been injured. I don't know what the Vikes are thinking... if he averaged 20 carries a game he would definately be in the running for 2,105..... which he is still on pace for. I looked it up he is on pace for 2,072....

He is averaging 2 more yards per carry than the next closest person to him, and has almost 200-300 yards b/w him and the next guy.

rylan1

they also got smached...
The Browns thank your management because Chuzenski or however you say/spell his name, has established an excellent system with our team. Our offense is one of the tops in the NFL.

vorlx

I love it. It's great he is doing so good. The only downside was I have to actually semi like the vikings because of him.

rylan1

He's not that strong or powerful, but when he breaks through the line say TOUCH DOWN! Oh well, I'm always glad a Sooner is doing good.
He is the complete package. The closest thing he reminds me of is like a Bo Jackson, Hershel Walker type of player. He has size, strengh, speed, vision, and great feat (agility). and is a good reciever