ADVERTISING (items for sale) please read....

mr . salty

Anyone with items for sale should put these "ads" in the classifieds section of this website. This can be found by clicking on HOMEPAGE in the blue box to the left on your screen. Advertising is not allowed in any of the topic pages...THANK YOU..

rlv695

well im sure he will tell you the same thing... its not up too the sharks who becomes one... its up to the boards owners...when i wanted to become one... i asked just like you and some thoughts where posted like this here... yes i think you might just be a good shark... its very good of you like others to share your own time and experinces... lets see what happens...
Then you have to ask sammy how the secreat hand shake goes.....
Have fun

Randy

lionfish

LionFish says.....
Well, if it were up to me there would probably way too many sharks. Unfortunately there has to be a set limit to how many moderators there are on the site. I think you are qualified to be a shark. There probably will be new sharks in the near future but until then, keep contributing to the site. You will really never know if you will be a shark, I can tell you it was a shock to me when I became one.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, usually new sharks are appointed after old ones have long since left the BB. However, I have noted that new ones also get appointed when a new shark poll gets going.

polka

Hey Mr. Salty! : I have tried to access the classifieds on the homepage and I always get an error message......any thoughts?

rlv695

a shock to you sammy....What about me????
only a few sharks said it would be cool if i was one... im prob the youngest shark here(fewest post=youngest)but ii geuss in doing ok as one... havent heard any bad things from the bosses... and i hope if i was'nt i would be told buy the other sharks...
well clown.. just keep up the good work and who knows... might just be one of us in a few,,,,never know around this board... but still the very best around i say...
Have fun

Randy
[This message has been edited by RLV695 (edited 02-13-2001).]