Advice on keeping my tank

900dublr

I currently live at home with my parents and I just bought a house a couple weeks ago and will be moving soon. I am trying to decide if I should take the tank or sell it. I have a 55 gal and my girlfriends dad said he would give us a 75 gal with a stand and canopy. I just don't know if I will have time to take care of it. I am going to start college in August part time plus working 40 hours a week. Also cost is a factor, im not sure I will be able to financially support it. Anyone have any idea how much money in power and water would be used? I make my own water so I will be using quite a bit. I just started my tank about 6 months ago so im not sure how much time I should allow for it, as my tank shows b/c of algae. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. :happyfish

snailheave

you probably won't have time.
depends on what kind of equipment you want to run, the cost might vary. but even with MH lights the electricity bill should be under $60 other appliances included. then again, the rates might be different where you live.