afternoon pic's

rasnme

:D full tank pic before lights on... my husband's camera is a fuji coolpics 3800, and mine is a fuji coolpics 2650. His is a 3 meg and mine is a 2 meg

O

ogdog30

alright i'll be the first to ask this cant-get-away-from question if you post a pic
what's your lighting

mudplayerx

Very nice-looking tank, thank you for sharing with us :)
My guess is that you are using a combination of mainly metal halide with a few actinics and 50/50 florescents.
I wish my shots would come out that nice. I think my camera only has 3.5 megapixels. It looks nice on my end, but for some reason when I upload them to this site, they get butchered and all fuzzy and unclear.

S

spike_501

how often does the mushroom in your first picture reproduce? they are ment to reproduce alot but i was wondering how often they did?

joker_ca

no way that u got that with a 3meg, i have a 3 meg from fuji and the pics never look that good:notsure:

rasnme

my lights are coral life pro 48 inch it has 4 power compacks 2 150watt 10000k mh, 3 1watt LED moon lights.. total of 492watts

rasnme

the first mushrooms are ones that have split from another batch we have they are splitting again. they took about 6 months to split they started out in my 30gal tank without very good lighting once we put them in the 90gal with the new lights they went crazy.. :jumping:

startrfish

i dont see any fish. did you want a reef tank without fish? or am i just not seeing any in those pics. Looks nice btw.