Aggressive reef. - Blue ribbon eel,lion,trigger,flame angle, tangs. - Tons of pix!

reefstar22

Hey guys,
I've been a way for awhile, been on a trip to the bahamas! - Woot. - Not going to lie, spending time in the ocean was AMAZING! - Brought myself home a live rock (Note the white rock) - Dove down and caught myself a couple of conchs for dinner. - Ate them kept the shells.... to much fun.
Anyways here are some updated pictures of the tank.
Live stock on the aggressive side:
Dwarf fuzzy Lion (Hes hiding during the pictures) :

Blue Ribbon Eel - 5 months now. - Eats like a HORSE!
Blue throat trigger - One of the kindest members in the tank!
Flame angel
Reef side:
Pink spotted goby
Yellow tang
Blue regal tang
Kole tang
Sailfin tang - All the tangs get along great.
few small blue damsels.
2 midas blennys (They play together all the time)
Tons of corals. - Enjoy! - Leave comments!

reefstar22

More pictures!

Notice the coke bottle. - It has xenia growing on it (Dying because the blenny likes to hide in it!)

reefstar22

The ray died. - My tank was fine, he did well.... just the sand wasn't what he needed. He kept getting cuts. - I feel like an ass for buying him :(

mike22cha

Those "cuts" were probably from the trigger. Nice reef, but FYI Sharks/Rays don't go good with angels, triggers, puffers, and sometimes even butterfly fish.

reefstar22

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
Those "cuts" were probably from the trigger. Nice reef, but FYI Sharks/Rays don't go good with angels, triggers, puffers, and sometimes even butterfly fish.

They were on the bottom of the sting ray, they started out as bruises. - It was sad, he was a VERY good eater. - He lasted a month. To sad. With the exception of the blue tang everything has been in my tank for 5+ plus. - Thats just a few basic adds but other than that the majority of the animals have been with me for 2+ years

reefstar22

ohhhh thanks!
I think the shells are a nice add to the tank. - Obviously not alive, but I think its a cool look. I'm excited for coaline allege to grow on them and put some frags on um! :)

reefstar22

I dont dose/run a calc reactor at all :) - Ecosystem/sump with monthly water changes. Grows quite well. - I do run 400watt MH's though.

reefstar22

the coke bottle is in the middle on the right side of the large conch. - Its just poking the hole out so the midas can poke his head out :)

I love it!