Aggressive?

b_slate

I have always had freshwater tanks with pirahnas... How would you compare this Trigger to a pirahna?

moto757

That trigger would be like a porsche and the pirahnas would be the vw. I used to do the freshwater pirahnas and mine were so lzy cause they knew they could kill anything that got put into the tank so when it was feeding time they would eat at there on leisure. When feeding time comes for my saltwter tank and I have a humu humu watch your fingers cause they will get bit. If you get the undualte they look awesome and are killer aggresive that would be my choice for the fish.

b_slate

Could I put more then one trigger in the same tank? I have a 55 gallon tank...would that be big enough for an undulated trigger. How many undulated triggers could be put in a 55 gal tank?

55gsw

Only one undulated to a tank. As they grow they get super aggressive and will kill other fish. Besides that, you will be maxed out just with the undulated!

batman1820

This may sound extreme, but 1 of myfriends went scuba diving and an undulate trigger about 6 inches long came up to him and started biting him!
goes to show ya this is a really aggressive fish!