ALERT!! 90g Reefers..Post ur Tanks....

aquaguy24

i know theres a few ppl on here with 90g reefs...so lets see them. also post the age of tank....i too, have a 90g reef..its about 15 months old..finally starting to get ahold of the flatworm population...well here it is..sorry for the unclear pics...best i could do..

aquaguy24

thank you...i should have put 90g and 75g reefers since they almost have the same dimension..i think about 3" height difference..

flower

My 90g isn't half as nice as those posted but...This tank has been up and going since Aug of 08..I just moved this tank across town three weeks ago.
My humble little Reef...

flower

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3099997
LOL...Flower I posted in some other thread...Your tank is very nice

It isn't you...it is me..I posted on the wrong thread, deleted it too late..then posted on the right one here...The color is all messed up, too much blue...I can't get a good picture

flower

Originally Posted by aquaguy24
http:///forum/post/3100020
Flower- very pretty tank. Looks like the move went very well. Ways the blue thing in the back?
There are so many blue things???

the weird slash of blue...is my background...my camera makes it look like something is there. My rock covered in blue mushrooms can't even be seen..I took 4 pictures and they all turned out the same...lights are off and moonlights are on now. I could try again tomorrow...

king_neptune

just a heads up. that really is oneof the nicer ones. i see so many people put comments on tanks "That is nice" when it really mediocre and poor.
you have a very well chose aquascaping, and your color is dispersed well. It will be really neet to see this tank in a year to see how it progressed in growth.
I think some deep blue acriporia would really pop out and look nice especialy when it is established and large.

flower

Originally Posted by King_Neptune
http:///forum/post/3100068
just a heads up. that really is oneof the nicer ones. i see so many people put comments on tanks "That is nice" when it really mediocre and poor.
you have a very well chose aquascaping, and your color is dispersed well. It will be really neet to see this tank in a year to see how it progressed in growth.
I think some deep blue acriporia would really pop out and look nice especialy when it is established and large.

Thank you, I like the caves too, and I am anal about even dispersed color...I am surprised you noticed that.
You can't see it but I have blue mushrooms everywhere, a big purple bluish color sea fan right in the center and so much blue coraline that a blue aciporia would just get lost. I would like some yellow, I bought the yellow Tonga leather but it isn't very yellow. The zoas are small but spreading steady...they have yellow skirts. I have too many Kenya trees to keep sps.

T

tizzo

My last tank was a 90, can I still post it?
I'm trying to find decent pics and I'm on my iPhone so bear with me...

aquaguy24

Sweet tank Tizzo. I'm lovin the purple monti on the right side. I need to get one but havnt found one as purple as urs. A lot of aquacurltured sps tend to lose their color from the main stock. I find ORA has the best in aquacurltured corals.

flower

I turned off the actinic lights and have some pictures that show better...I just took them...It still isn't as nice as the others posted, but I got some close ups that are not all blurry of the corals...file reached it's limit, so I just have some of the zoa posted.

T

tizzo

http:///forum/post/3100253
Sweet tank Tizzo. I'm lovin the purple monti on the right side. I need to get one but havnt found one as purple as urs. A lot of aquacurltured sps tend to lose their color from the main stock. I find ORA has the best in aquacurltured corals.

I've had a couple and I've learned that they need as high of light as I can possibly provide...
I wanted to put another pic of the same tank a little further along, but I couldn;t find it via my phone, so I'm gonna look again.
Oh and compliments back atcha! Yours is gorgeous! Is that a superman digitata in there?

T

tizzo

http:///forum/post/3100253

I've had a couple and I've learned that they need as high of light as I can possibly provide...
And of course, when I get them they are not as purple as I know they will get. Our LFS has a bunch, but they are pretty browned out... Not sure why, but they will turn purple in the right conditions
I wanted to put another pic of the same tank a little further along, but I couldn;t find it via my phone, so I'm gonna look again. (EDIT: I posted them above to keep them together...)
Oh and compliments back atcha! Yours is gorgeous! Is that a superman digitata in there just under the purple rimmed cap?