All Lemonpeels Welcome!!!

hooktonfsh

surfinusa- Yeah thats "spuffs" our dogface puffer. He's such a ham. He loves the camera.
Doesn't anyone else wanna show off their lemonpeel? I can't be the only one that has one.

N

nereef

gorgeous fish, and nice camera work. i see more of the coral beauties and flame angels on this site.

hooktonfsh

Thanks for the comments! Yeah I've noticed alot more people go with the coral beaty and the flame. Maybe it's because the lemonpeel is percieved as not as hardy. I've had mine for a little over a month and he's doing great.

aquageek

Your Lemonpeel is gorgesou! Keep up the good work. They love seaweed sheets. That is one of the keys to success with them is providing alot of greens in the diet.
If I didn't have a Flagfin I would get a lemonpeel again. My favorite dwarf.

sethspst

I just got mine and he's only about 1 1/2 - 2". Right now all I've got to feed him is brine and mysis soaked with vita-chem and he's eating it. I'm going tomorrow to get some Formula 2 and algae sheets. I can't get a pic cause he's not still enough.

puffer32

I got a flame insted, I really wanted the lemon peel, but heard they aren't as reef safe, I didn't want to chance it. Very nice