allergic reaction, hives?

solarscar

well, i am not for sure what has caused this, but i got a new lta and it didn't like to stick to rocks and would drift around, so i spent a couple days constantly handling it to move to a place to lodge. One thing to add is that i had been cutting glass for my new fuge/sump and got some nasty cuts on my hands while i was handling the anenome. I broke out in major, go to the er type hives covering my entire body was just wondering if anyone thinks it could be from anenome handling and/or have cuts messing around in the tank? This sucks, i had to go to the ER three times in the past 4 days. I got lots of anithistimines and steriods and cream

brandons

it might have just been a combination of both. having the cuts making it easily accessible for the stings to penetrate inside of you.

solarscar

Thanks for the links salty. Is it common to have a full body systemic reaction? This has been going on 5 days now, and its not going away! This is some scary stuff and i will be VERY sad if i am allergic to my hobby and have to wear gloves.