Am I Capped on Fish?

cam78

In my 46 gallon tank I have prob about 55-65 lbs. LR and I think about 50 lbs of aragonite. I have the following fish:
Diamond Goby
Engineer Goby
Maroon Clown
3 blue/green damsels
pajama cardinal
I would like to get a flame angel or something else eventually. I really didn't know how many fsh I could have in this tank. Its a reef by the way. If I had to I would get rid of the pajama and damsels if I needed the room. What ya think?

angels and goby are not a great mix. i got the same tank you do and i have a daimond and a coral beauty and the angel never stop chasing him around. i only have three fish in mine, so i cant say with certainty if your capped. your maroon with get about 6" i think and your engineer will get about 10-12" so i think your done if not real close.

nygel

Originally Posted by floatingfish
angels and goby are not a great mix.

do what now? my cherub hangs out with my watchman in its hole.

ice4ice

Your pajama cardinal is a peaceful fish and will not do well with a Maroon Clownfish due to their highly aggressive nature. IMO - two different gobies in a tank won't get along.

cam78

Well these are the fish I already have. Your right my clown is a little aggressive and my two gobys are not what I would call best friends. I would get rid of my engineer if I could catch him but he is wicked fast, and hides under the rocks. The Cardinal I would get rid of too if I needed to. So do you think I am done with more fish?

shot, i wish mine could at least be some what friendly with eachother. like it has been stated before it all depends on the individual fish.