am i way over stocked? any experienced opinions?

salt monger

ok, in my tank 75 gallon tank i have.... about 90-100 lbs live rock, (4) green chromis, (1) false perc clown, (1) true perc clown, (1) potters angel,
(1) eibli angel, (1) watchman goby, (2) reg. fire fish, (1) purple firefish
(2) sand sifter stars, (2) sea cucumbers, (2) atlantic anemonies, (1)blue sided wrasse,(2) cleaner shrimp, (1) peppermint shrimp, (2) porcelain crabs
(1)emerald crab. on this tank i have an aqua clear 110 and a fluval 404 both suitable for tanks up to 110 gallons, and a protein skimmer rated for a 125 gallon tank. i do a monthly water change and maintain my filters regularly, does this set up seem sustainable? it has been up and running since january and the water is always pristine clear with very good test readings.... how's this sound to you guys? please advise
ps. and what do you think my chances are of adding a flame angel and keeping the harmony of the potters and the eibli?

zeroc

You're fine. You have plenty of live rock to sustain those fish. (inverts don't contribute much to bioload.)

ninjamini

Overstocked has less to do with the fish that you have (although that matters) and more to do with what your tests show.
Where are your:
ammonia
nitrites
nitrates

salt monger

ammonia- 0
trates- 0
trites- 0
the way i figure i have enough filtration for a 210 gallon tank on a 75 gallon tank.. and what do you think my chances are of adding a flame angel and keeping the harmony with the eibli and the potters?

ice4ice

You have 2 different species of clownfish. Get rid of one of them. One will kill the other. I think you are abit overstocked.

salt monger

actually the clowns have been getting along for about 2 months now and they are both full grown. could the situation change?

ninjamini

Originally Posted by salt monger
actually the clowns have been getting along for about 2 months now and they are both full grown. could the situation change?

teen

i would consider removing one of the angels. they usually dont get along in a tank of that size.

dmitry

I see a couple of potential problems, but it's more to do with the mixture of the fish. You have mixed dwarf Angels, Firefish, Clowns. Generally Angels don't get along with one another. Purple and regular Firefish might be a problem. And the two different Clowns might also. Especially as they all grow hostilities might start. You should not mix species of fish like that.
The other issue is that you probably are overstocked in the long-term by a few fish. Even if it's ok for now as all the fish grow they're going to need more room - which will cause fighting for space.

imurnamine

Now, now...
I have heard many success stories of housing different Clown and Angel species together. Rare, but possible.
I would keep a VEEERY close eye on them, but you might be one of the people who has the awesome luck!