Amazing Damsel?

duce

I recently purchased a maroon clownfish and an anemone for my reef tank. I'm not sure of the scientific name of the anemone but he and the clownfish are definitely compatible.
Anyways, last night I woke up in the middle of the night and had the urge to turn on my aquarium lights so I could see all the little critters running around the tank. When I did turn them on, I did see several critters but, to my surprise, I saw my three-stripe damsel swimming in the tentacles of my anemone just as the clownfish does. My question is: Has anyone ever heard of a damsel fish doing this? Is it harmful to the anemone?
Thanx

clayton

Yes. I have naturaly seen juevenile Domino damsels using anemones, and heard that other people have seen the same. By 3 stripe do you mean humbug? I have nevr heard of these using anemones but I would not be supprised. Record as much info as you can - this is still a relatively new topic.

duce

Yes, three stripe, a.k.a., humbug. Also, for some reason, he will only swim among the anemone at night.