American Marine Pinpoint products

kaholic

Just wanted to sing the praise of American Marine for a second. I have a Pinpoint wireless thermometer, a PH Meter, Salinity Monitor, and now a Calcium Monitor. A few are pricey and may seem unnecessary to some but I LOVE the convenience and accuracy that they allow. I have never had a problem with any of them until the calc monitor. But when I couldn't get this one calibrated right (after owning it for a couple months mind you and buying off "that auction site") the guy at AM called me back several times to see if he could help, went out of his way to go over eveything with me and make sure I was doing everything correctly, and then without hesitation replaced it as if carrying a full warranty. Not something he had to do. Customer service is a scarce thing nowadays but AM is the epitome of it IMO. Just received the replacement calc monitor back in the mail today and everything works perfectly! Only took a few minutes and calibration was reading "good" on this one right away. Told him I would be singing thre praises of AM to some of the message boards I freqeunt and wanted to keep my word. You ever want to buy a monitor/controller, I definitely would recommend them!!