AmQuel+ Smell Removal

lefty

Hello everyone,
I had a bottle of AmQuel+ in one of my fish tank stand's drawers, and unfortunately a small amount leaked out and has seeped into the wood. This was quite some time ago, but that drawer still smells like it (if any of you have ever smelled this stuff, you'll know how unpleasant it is). My stand is wood, and I've tried a few different things to get rid of the smell but nothing has worked. I wasn't sure if anyone else has had any similar problems to this--but if you have, or have experience with this kind of thing, can you please tell me what I might be able to do to get rid of the smell once and for all?
Thanks!
-lefty

rcdude1990

wen i was cyclin my tank i couldnt stand the smell for some reason so i put a car airfreshner ontop of my tank mayb u can try that
imo dont spray stuff because it can get into ur tank and u can get into worse trouble jus hang one inside of ur cabinet

lefty

That's alright, I'd rather not have my room smelling like a car air freshener. =)
-lefty

mazdaman

take a fresh lemon and rub it where it spilled,the acid in the lemon will nuetralize it.
u may have to do this a few time but has worked for me several times.