Anemone dug in

plum70rt

Melody , you really have some nice pics, great job:) I need a new Camera:( , what do you use? percs are in the anemone already took 8 days!!

plum70rt

thats all in a 7 gallon tank, I dont recommend trying it unless you can give it the proper attention

mauldus

thats all in a 7 gallon tank, I dont recommend trying it unless you can give it the proper attention
I know what you mean. Good advice there.

Regular feeding should help it improve and gain its zooxanthellae. Nice little tank, albeit the lta looks like its a little cramped and will get more probably as it grows.

krowleey

awesome looking tank!!! does that thing sting the shrooms? they looked like they was trying to get away from it hehe

marco333

verry nice!!!
the only problem i see is that my friend had an lta, and when he bought it it was about the size of yours, but after about 6 months, it grew so big it was like a basketball, and started eating all his fish and killing his corals, so he had to take it out of his tank.

tarashane

Hey All.. Do you guys know how to get your anemone to stay in one place? I just got one yesterday, and everytime i leave and come home, he's moved! Why won't he stay put. I put it near the powerhead to see if that helped, & it moved again. I know they need i good place and good current, but no where seems to be working. Anyone have any ideas? Thanx!

plum70rt

they move when they want, Peskey critters, there is no way to stop it, although they do settle down somewhat after time,