Anemone for Ocellaris

saltyshark

I need some suggestions fast for an anemone for my ocellaris clown. He has taken residence in my flowerpot coral and refuses to be separated from it. So I need to go and buy an anemone before he stresses out my flowerpot. Has anyone been successful in hosting an ocellaris in their anemone? If so what kind was it?
Thanks
SaltyShark

gliderpt

I have 2 Ocellaris and 2 pink skunk clowns. Last month I picked up 2 BTAs for a good price (they were bleaching) at a LFS. 1 BTA went behind my rocks and just seemed to hide. He had NO interaction with the clowns at all. The other BTA tried to commit suicide with my PH (got sucked into the crack between the Ph and the base, this is after I wrapped it in filter material). The net result is that 1 month later I now have 1 unhealthy almost ghostly BTA that still hides in the back of my tank. As well as 1 medium and 2 small healthy BTAs that my Pink skunks have mostly claimed. But trust me, my pair of ocellaris try to claim them occasionally.
In retrospect, I should have made that shorter. So in a nutshell...
At least my Ocelarris like BTAs.

T

thomas712

Just my opinion but I think the BTA's make great hosts for the ocellaris.
Thomas

saltyshark

Proof enough for me...are BTA's hard to take care of, anything I should know about them (special care, what they eat, lighting, ect.)? And they are mobile right?
Joey...do you know of a specific kind of long tenacle anemone? That would be great. I'd like to do some research before I get myself into any trouble. Also I need something that would NOT pose a threat to my flowerpot.
Thanks