Anemone lighting...

I have a 20 gallon tank and am interested in placing an anemone in there. I have approx. 20 lbs of live rock. The tank has been cycled and stabalized for over a year. Currently the tank holds 2 percula, 1 banghai cardinal, a C. Banded Shrimp and 8 snails. So my questions are:
1. Will the tank support the anemone without overloading the bio mass?
2. I notice some of the anemones require "strong" lighting meaning how many watts and what type of light? I currently have a 15W Actinic light (however, i think that its not enough)
3. If i do need more lighting, how can i upgrade it. Do i need to get a different ballast, light or new hood.
Bear in mind, right now my tank is your run of the mill set up.
How do insert images?

J

jacob_poly

what species of anemone are you interested in keeping? Your lighting definitely needs an upgrade - but to what would depend on what kind of anemone its going to be....:) Try to get atleast 4-5 Watts/gallon. If this is your first anemone then a BTA would be best and would gladly get by with just PC lighting. But if you are thinking of other species then you might need to consider VHO or even MH. 20 G tanks are usually not so deep and so PC or VHO might work.