Anemone Tank Questions

tigershark

Ok so I was trying to decide what to do with my 45 Gal tank. I was going to make it aggressive but after seeing three awesome carpet anemones (bright blue and green) at my LFS yesterday I think I want one when I get my tank setup. So...
How many watts minimum do they need to be healthy and be expected to grow larger? Will a 250 Watt MH bulb be enough if the carpet decides to live directly under it?
I only have a fluval canister setup right now, do they NEED a skimmer or will the fluval work as long as the filter pads are changed when full? Should carbon be used with anemones?
Also do you guys setup a DSB with LS, add a cleanup crew, shrimp and such or will the anemones eat these? I believe LR and corals are not a good idea, because wont the anemone sting or destroy these?
As long as the water is perfect, how many carpets can be in the same tank? I know they get large but I dont think they will hurt each other right?
Sorry for asking so many questions, but I want to make sure I can setup a good tank before trying to get an anemone that is difficult to keep.