angels

drago

can i see pictures of angelfish please I'm looking to get one but not a dwarf angel thanx

drago

Maculosus angels are so pretty that is the angel I really want what size is your tank? by the way it is a beautifl fish
I<3fish I'd really like to see the queen
thanx

sleasia

I only have one angel...Its a blue face angel (jeuvenile) but probably a teenager since its 4 or 5 inches....here she is....and I love her.

i<3fish

Here is a short video of my current QT tank with my Queen. Pics will be up in a minuite!!! And yes the vid of BAD quality. Taken with my digital camera.
dscn2317.mov

ledzep fan

BEAUTIFUL Queen Angel
How much did you pay for him? Where did you get him? Sorry for so many questions I just love those Angels so much.
LedZep fan

i<3fish

Thanks both of you. I acually bought him from here, SWF.com. And I payed $90.00 for him. And he arrived very healthy and great looking. They even included 4 heatpacks without me asking! I love SWF.com!

sleasia

Beautiful angel I<3fish!
Shameless....how big is your tank? I thought you couldn't put two Promacanthus? angels together. Isn't that a jeuvenile imperator and an adult imperator? Is it working out? Can I do that? what's the real story on this?

shameless

They are all in the same set up with a ton of live rock the juvenile was in the tank first for about a year. Then I introduced the adult and flag fin 2 months ago and at first there was a little aggresion but it only lasted a day or two and all has been well ever since. I also have 3 blue Hippo's and a Tennent, orange shouldertang and purple tang living in perfect harmony. If u can do the same thing in your set up that would be awsome geuss U just have to try if it doesn't work out u can always put it in your QT and sell it .