animal population-need help

bucksarg

I'm a newbie, got bit with 12gal changeover FW-SW dec 07, hope I learned a lot! Now have Aquapod 24gal started Mar3, 08 so far so good, LR & LS some CUC all doing well. Ready for some fish, need comments on my plan I hope to start with 4 green chromis, 1 ocellarius, 1 firefish goby, would like a feather duster, currently have 1 skunk shrimp, 4 pepperment shrimp, 10 blue leg crab, 5 scarlet leg crab, 1 mexican turbo, 5 nassarious snails. In the 12gal I have 1 feather duster, 1 pepperment shrimp, 1 three stripe damsel, and 1 chocalate chip star. I'll not add anymore fish in the 12 since I don't trust the damsel but would like to add some CUC, it has crushed coral bed as opposed to sand in the 24. Does my 4 chromis, clown and goby sound reasonable for the 24 ? I'm not a Vanderbilt heir so I have to go easy on the cost of these fellas!!! Sure appreciate any and all comments concerning my easily changed plans!
Thanks much
bucksarg

sepulatian

Originally Posted by bucksarg
http:///forum/post/2577391
I'm a newbie, got bit with 12gal changeover FW-SW dec 07, hope I learned a lot! Now have Aquapod 24gal started Mar3, 08 so far so good, LR & LS some CUC all doing well. Ready for some fish, need comments on my plan I hope to start with 4 green chromis, 1 ocellarius, 1 firefish goby, would like a feather duster, currently have 1 skunk shrimp, 4 pepperment shrimp, 10 blue leg crab, 5 scarlet leg crab, 1 mexican turbo, 5 nassarious snails. In the 12gal I have 1 feather duster, 1 pepperment shrimp, 1 three stripe damsel, and 1 chocalate chip star. I'll not add anymore fish in the 12 since I don't trust the damsel but would like to add some CUC, it has crushed coral bed as opposed to sand in the 24. Does my 4 chromis, clown and goby sound reasonable for the 24 ? I'm not a Vanderbilt heir so I have to go easy on the cost of these fellas!!! Sure appreciate any and all comments concerning my easily changed plans!
Thanks much
bucksarg
Welcome to the boards!! I think that all of that in the 24 is way too much. Cut it to two chromis, one clown and the goby. Add them one at a time. In the 12 gallon, your damsel is the king of that tank and will terrorize any fish that you try to put in there.