Another fun lighting question

lecithin

Ok well after I decided to get a SW tank (50g, 36x19x19) (and did a ton of research) I quickly decided to get a few corals. That begins my problem, at first I had a Nova Extreme 78w 2 bulb (1x39W T5HO actinic & 1x39W T5HO 10k). That worked/works fine for a FOWLR but as you all know this is an obsession... not a hobby

Ok so I then manage to get my hands on a 192w PC 2 bulb (1x96W 10k and 1x96W T3) w/3 lunar lights and decided to add that along w/the Nova. So I'm running two bars that can keep medium corals up at least.
So then again I decided to buy a new lighting fixture (yeah I don't know wth is wrong with me, I have more of them then fish). I am now going to purchase a Nova Sundial. 4 bulb semi individual reflectors (they are individual but not true indiv). It has 2x39W T5HO 10k and 2x39W T5HO 460nm actinic. It also has lunar lights and built in timers.
***edit*** I originally posted that I was going to run a combo of those two lights but then realized the PC and Sundial wouldn't fit up there very well.
So the new question!!! W/the sundial and the Nova 2bulb T5HO, am I limited on what I can host? That would be 6 bulbs, 4 individ, all T5HOs, all 39w (234w) 3 10ks and 3 460nm actinic. What do you all think? What can/can't I do under that set up?
Yes I know I could go MH, tek5s, aquatinics, etc. But I like the sundial and the things it can do. Plus I don't feel like spending 400-500$ on a light (yeah I know I basically already did lol). So, mistakes aside (I'll make sure to make up for my stupidity by preaching to everyone I can) with that combo what can/can't I do? If there's enough can'ts maayyyybe I'll do something else lol.
Annnnd, what can be hosted under these combos?

wangotango

(4) 39w bulbs would be enough, but instead of using the Current brand bulbs that come with it, use either ATI, Geisemann, or UVL.
You should be fine with softies and LPS anywhere, but I'd keep the more light demanding SPS and clams in the upper 2/3.
-Justin