Another yellow gobie not doing well

nahern

I have a new yellow gobie, third one, it now have white spots and is running around like it wants to jump tank!
I have a four wheel drive, pistol shimp, whatchman, hermits, two emeralds w/baby, in a 14gal bio cube
Thanks for your help

shogun323

You mentioned white spots which sound like ich. If so, you need to remove all fish from your tank and perform hyposalinity on them and then let your display tank run fishless for 6 weeks to kill off the ich. Check out the disease and treatment forum to see if you can identify what is going on with him.

azfishgal

Sounds like ICH! :scared: I feel for you, as I just had that with my freshwater tank. NOT FUN! But it is treatable, just takes lots of time. Go to the disease forum, they will help.

bluemantr

I am fighting with ich now, I just took out my fishes 2 days ago to QT and doing hypo on them now. They seem fine now. But let me tell you its pain in the ... But it has do to be done. 6 WEEKS!

shogun323

No problem and you are very welcome. Everyone here is happy to help. Please feel free to ask away with any questions you may have. Cheers!! ~Wade