what i was trying to sat was 1. bi-color angel
1. emp. angel
1. dog face puffer
1. eel(chain link)
1. picaso trigger
in the discribtion tank below.
maybe not the eel

demosthenes

I would say the first 3 are fine, I would be cautious about the eel, and I would say no to the trigger. IMO, they do not belong on the reef. They are not there in the ocean, and they will break chunks off of your LR. I found a prize piece had a huge chunk off of it one night, and it was reduced to rubble when I returned from a trip. It was in the QT tank, so I just ordered some new LR, and I had to take him back.

fishmanmn

thanks, so you think that they will all be ok except the eel and the trigger, i really like the triggers though so what oher trigger could i put in there. and could i add an other fish eg,tang

demosthenes

Sorry, I didn't read your sig. I didn't realize the size of your tank. I too would go with the aggressive tank. Get a small volitan, chain-link eel, a clown, niger, or undulated trigger, and make it a FOWLR tank. That's just what I'd do.

fishmanmn

ok sorry about that, so if the emp. is to big what other angel could i have with the bi-color,2 pacific blue tangs, butterfly and what other angel? if possible