Any Aquariums/set-ups around BOSTON??

tima

Hi -- Im looking for an aquarium >70 and <125 gallons in or around Boston. A package including filtration and lighting would be great so just let me know! Please email any pics to timia14@yahoo.com.
Thanks

mumbulog

I could meet you in Albany, NY with a 75 gallon if you pay pal me up front. I have a
75 gallon glass tank w/ black trim
glass canopy tops
black strip light
protein skimmer
refugium system that includes a rubbermaid tub, overflow, return pump, plumbing, macro algae for a healthier system
1 power head
125 lbs live sand
several nassarius snails
amphipod population
I'll throw in a nice size piece of live rock to kick off the cycle when you get the tank home
Everything you need for a great running system. This tank has been running about 1 year. I have 2 tanks and want to down size to 1.
All the above for $500
I will add a 260 watt coralife light. 2x 65 watts 10000k and 2 x 65 acitinic for $100 more

tima

Sounds good but I can't paypal you the money in advance. Is it possible to give you the cash or check upon delivery? For something like this I feel like I need to see it first. Do you have pictures you could email me? Thanks, Tim

mumbulog

I can send you pictures. I will this evening actually. I would atleast need a 100 deposit. I cannot risk breaking down my tank and driving to Albany and you change your mind or not show. No offense. You are also more than welcome to come to my house and pick up. Then no deposit would be required. This is a good deal and a nice tank.

tima

That sounds good -- I understand where you 're coming from there. I'll wait for the pictures tonight. Where in NY are you?

seahorse11

HI...I am also in the Boston area and I am also looking for a tank setup, would like a 125 gallon. I tried Bostonreefers but didnt find anything worth while.
I would drive to pick it up for a good price. Anyone selling a tank within a couple 100 miles??
Thanks