1 BURSA
1 PORCUPINE PUFFER
1 SPOTTED PUFFER
1 SNOW FLAKE EEL
1 BROWN AND WHITE STRIPED MORAY EEL
1 FIMBRIATED EEL
1 WHITE EYED BROWN MORAY

firedad720

i'm not sure about 2 or three of them, but of the ones i do know. i'd say none should be in a 30 gal. if they are they would have to be small. and only to set up a BIGGER tank. i'm guessing you don't mean all of these fish at once

rick

triggers17

1 HUMA HUMA TRIGGER (PICASSO TRIGGER)
1 NIGER TRIGGER
1UNDULATED TRIGGER
1 WHITE TAIL TRIGGER (FLAG TAIL TRIGGER)
1 BURSA TRIGGER
1 PORCUPINE PUFFER
1 HAWAIN SPOTTED PUFFER
1 SNOW FLAKE EEL
1 BROWN AND WHITE STRIPED MORAY EEL
1 FIMBRIATED EEL
1 WHITE EYED BROWN MORAY
I HAD ALL OF THESE FOR ABOUT A MONTH NOW I JUST RESCENTLY ADDED THRE RATHER LARGE HUMA HUMA BECAUSE THE UNDULATED TRIGGER WAS GETTING EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE WITH THE OTHER TRIGGERS, SO I FIGURED IF I PUT A BIGGER TRIGGER IN THERE HE WOULD CALM THE UNDULATED DOWN, WICH HAS WORKED FOR THE MOST PART. THE PUFFERS DO NOT GET PICKED ON AT ALL AND THE EELS DO NOT TOUCH ANY OF MY FISH AT ALL, THEY STAY HIDDED VERY WELL IN MY LIVE ROCKS

triggers17

no i mean 30 gallons, why do you say that they need that much space they all seem to get along of course there are fights but they are all in perfect healt and the only down side is that i have to do many water changes between my eels and fishes they eat about 45 gold fishe every 3 days

jacknjill

because if you feed them freshwater fish, they get some kind of liver disease and die. feed them other frozen meaty things like shrimp

copper

those fish are gona die by stress and you should not put them in a 30 gallon tank i fell sad for those fish
:scared:

firedad720

i have only four fish in my 29gal. and my bioload is maxed out. all my fish are good for a small tank. none of your fish belong in a small tank, and you have way to many fish for your bioload to handle. i bet you loose many fish to stress and aggression.
rick

thesamm

u have 11 fish in there that all require 100+ gallons...u say u have had them in there for a month and every thing is fine but just wait for another month or 2 to come along then everything wont be fine...
get rid of just about every fish in there or get a huge tank... and if u do get a tank suitable for those fish dont feed them freshwater fish please
i hate seeing people kill inosent animals
:mad:
:mad:

mystangt

I know it's not the LFS problem but I would of had to ask what size tank you were putting all these fish in. I guess as long as the customer pays some don't care. Just my 2 cents.

falconred

ill play along they should do fine in your setup .you could save some money buy not doing so many water changes . good luck

evilss

those fish wont last long in a 30 gallon. you got a few more months probably until things start to come up missing. good luck. feed your fish silversides or shrimp. that will be alot better than gold fish.