any fish or corals rock forsale in ne oiho

cap23244

any one selling any live stock privitely in ne ohio. i live in warren ohio between yougstown/cleveland lookinf for easy tocare for corals. also some fish and maybe some cured rock
thanks

rwp1202

I'm in Kent and have some corals available. Mostly LPS.
Call me or e-mail me to talk about your setup and I'll see if what I have is a match.
330-730-5290 or rwp1202@yahoo.com
thanks,
Randy

xbenx92713

Hi cap...i am just across the border in michigan...i have several super rare sps corals and a few lps corals...brains candy canes ect... i also have alot of LR and even a few fish i could sell
i know its kinda far but it would be worth it
let me know

cap23244

my tank has only been running about five weeks but i am interested in some things for it.
some easy to care for corals/ maybe a good deal on some fish. i will try to see what might be good my tank is a 125 and i have 120 pounds of fiji rock but i am looking for something differnt more holes in it or lighter weight. i have to add i only have powercomacts at about 580 watts if you have some corals that will thrive under them please let me know
thanks again
warren ohio 44485

cap23244

xbex92713 and anyone else what type of rock do you have and do you have any pics of it or some of the corals you have for sale if you need my email let me know. i have broadband internet so sending me pics would be a problem
thanks

k-rok

Anyone with over 100lbs of LR for sale in NE Ohio or close areas please let me know. Just got my 240gal. home last night - I need to get it up and running and I need lots of rock. Email me at K-ROK1@excite.com - Thanks!

xbenx92713

let me know what yoru email is Cap23244 and iwill send over several pics.
i also just picked up a 300gal so i wont be able to supply any rock as well...but however i have several corals

cap23244

XBENX i cant send you a email you have that blocked in you froum stettings. you could sendme yours though.
thanks