any fragging in arkansas or mississippi

coastieslk

I'm going up to Arkansas this Saturday I have some small frags they are all attached to rocks but are still pretty small but would like to trade with some people if interested. I have one each neon green star polyps, green center brown rim button polyp, green spotted mushroom, tan cabbage coral, tan colt coral, purple leather with neon green polyps, white with neon green polyp pocilliporo, 2 green cap coral, and blue sponge. I also have a large orange black and white urchin and a large neon blue legged hermit both have been moved to lower tank for being bad. Urchin likes to throw frags behind rocks. And hermit ate my green mandarin. So if any one would like to trade anything let me know by Friday thanks.

larryndana

I don't have anything to trade right now. Just curious, what part of ms you from and where do you shop for stuff in ms.

costa13

larryndana
How far are you from Mobile,Al? Because I have been looking for people around me to trade with.

J

jrthomas40

man you all are still 4-6 hours away from me :( i got some trumpets i want to get rid of...

gmford1979

I am from Hazlehurst, MS. i live in Monroe, LA now, but go home every other weekend. how far are you? i am always up for some trades

larryndana

Originally Posted by gmford1979
I am from Hazlehurst, MS. i live in Monroe, LA now, but go home every other weekend. how far are you? i am always up for some trades
i'd say two hours at least, try the fish bowl in north jackson.

gmford1979

Ruston is about 20 min. from Monroe.
How far are you from Hazlehurst?
The Fish Bowl is where i used to go, but there are some good stores here in Monroe. my experiences with the fish bowl have always been good, but they tend to make people feel like idiots. if you have a question, they just look at you like your stupid.

gmford1979

yeah, i talked to them about it. i haven't been over there yet to check it out, but they said those guys in Pearl are doing pretty good. The Clarion Ledger had a big article on them about 3 weeks ago.
larryndana, where in Mississippi are you located??

larryndana

Originally Posted by watson3
Hey Ford
Brad and Holly have some input at the Saltwaterworld in Jackson..
watson3, where you from?

gmford1979

The saltwater world is in pearl behind the walmart. there is a small street that runs down beside walmart. i haven't ever been, but i heard it was pretty good.
are there any good places in Hattisburg? i have some friends down there and always want to go looking, but my problem is that when i come that way, i want to stay all weekend, and most places aren't open on sunday. i know the Fish Bowl is, but like i said earlier, they just make people feel stupid

watson3

Originally Posted by larryndana
watson3, where you from?
You have the coordinates...

I am in Ruston, LA

larryndana

The saltwater world is in pearl behind the walmart. there is a small street that runs down beside walmart. i haven't ever been, but i heard it was pretty good.
I'll have to check it out, thanks.

are there any good places in Hattisburg? i have some friends down there and always want to go looking, but my problem is that when i come that way, i want to stay all weekend, and most places aren't open on sunday. i know the Fish Bowl is, but like i said earlier, they just make people feel stupid
We have Crystal Reef in hattiesburg, by far one of the best stores i've seen. I've seen several stores in louisiana and mississippi(probably 10+ stores), i'd say Crystal Reef is not only the cleanest but the nicest. The owners name is bill, he's an older guy who knows his stuff. he had an awesome guy working there that moved back home after college, so the new staff is learning. If you go, he's got the fish room in the back of the store, great set up. He usually keeps a variety of everything, sometimes he doesn't get stuff in for a week or two....on adverage he has a bunch stuff.