any freshmen(or women)out there

antwan14

This is a little off subject, but is there anybody out there who is my age(14) or even close?
also, how many hermit crabs is a good idea max for a 30gal? thanks!;)oh yes i forgot a while ago my two hermits actually switched shells. what the heck were they doing?!
thanks again!

S

sinner's girl

weclome to the board.
how long has the tank been set up? what is in the tank? fish? inverts? the hermits will be part of your clean up crew, so how many you need may depend on what else you have to clean up.
I'd say start with 5-10 then get more if you need more. If we found some for a good price somewhere we'd pick up a few. I think we only have about 4 in out 55gl right now. (we haven't added any in about 2 years).
hth

dacia

I'm not a freshman, unless first year of MS in CJ grad program counts...but I have been told that 15 hermit crabs is a max for a 30 gallon tank. I am starting a 30 gallon nano reef and I asked that question a couple of days ago. ;)

lionstorm

I'll be a freshmen next year.....in college ;)
Till then I think I'll enjoy being a senior and on top of the world.

aarone

i'm 31 years old! this is fish talk, not dating forum! hehehe
LOL
Aarone
Im a 19 year old male.
I like long walks on the beach, staring into a fish tank late at night with just the actinics on (blue water is sexy!)
Oh sorry, maybe i should stop:D