any good DIY wet/dry plans out there?

jhflemm

Does anybody know of a good link to a DIY wet/dry system? I pretty much have designed my own system, but I want to comapre it to others.
Thanks in advance.

marc42fe

I found some plans at <a href="http://www.cyberreefguru.com." target="_blank">www.cyberreefguru.com.</a> havn't tried them though

fishman0729

Originally posted by Jhflemm:
<strong>Does anybody know of a good link to a DIY wet/dry system? I pretty much have designed my own system, but I want to comapre it to others.
Thanks in advance.</strong><hr></blockquote>
who ever needs plans to know how to make a wet/dry, they can get them from someone(don't know the name) from ----. I got mine from there and it works GREAT!!!! All you really need is 2 rubbermaid tubs and some PVC and PVC elbows. I hope that i was of some help

byrself

i got some plans on my computer at home. leave your email if you are interested and i'll send them to you.

sleasia

check out the other dyi wet/dry plan thread on this message board under ?Luke We have posted two sets of pictures of home made wet drys...

sleasia

jasenhicks: I thought about using these three drawer things but I assumed there might be some water leakage through the tops of the drawers. How is it for leaking? Anyway that is why I went with the target sterilite tubs, also because I have to accomodate an in sump skimmer which is pretty big. Great idea
Thanks for the pics

jasenhicks

I ended up- not using the bottom drawer because it wouldnt have enough vbolume for a pwer outage, and removed it and put the whole thing into a big rubbermaid container for the sump at the bottom.
Jasen