Any help would be nice...

deyoe757

I am restarting my 55 gallon tank and I have a puffer, grouper and a flame angel...no problems with the fish but if anyone could suggest some things to do please let me know by post or email. Also I am looking for some good online stores(not that this one is not the greatest!!!) to do some business with. What do you think about hex tanks??? Just some questions for my first post...Josh
deyoe757@yahoo.com :p

Hi Josh,
I have a hex tank, it sits in the spare room because it leaks like crazy. I fix it and not long after it will leak again. They are kind of hard to do a reef in also, but I did see one with LR in the center and you could see coral all the way around as it was placed in the center of the room.
Welcome!

miner

Welcome,
I have a 18 gal. hex. Kind of small, but I have small pieces of live rock and a DSB, with 2 Percula Clowns. I want to put a skimmer on it, but what I have found are to big for it. I really wouldn't get a hex for that reason. Adding the things you need for a reef will be hard to fit on it. If you want some more good links for fish stores e-mail me, I can try to help you out.
marym1@peoplepc.com

y2says

I have a 35g hex reef tank. It is true about it being hard for a reef tank because most products like skimmers and lighting systems aren't designed for that kind of tank. Mines been up and running for about 2 months now and it looks great. I don't even use a skimmer.