Any ideas on an id?

mushroomss

just wanted to know if anyone could possibly id these polyps.I have like 200-300 of the blue ones and need to sell some soon lol

kidreef

I have a small colony of the ones pictured first as well they seem to change shades quiet rapidly dependin gon the light. I am also interested in finding out what they are called.

kidreef

Oh and the second picture is Purpl Deaths I have a frag in my tank and if i put it too close to the top it turns a dark red just like the color of the ones you have.

mushroomss

yea i got the 2nd frag from my lfs so i had no clue what they were lol.hopefully someone will chime in with an id on the blue polyps.they are nowhere on zoaid
bump

mushroomss

so you think they are just a different morph of cammiethoas?Because they really dont look like the ones on zoaid.And the colors are way more vibrant in these

flricordia

Originally Posted by mushroomss
http:///forum/post/2824048
so you think they are just a different morph of cammiethoas?Because they really dont look like the ones on zoaid.And the colors are way more vibrant in these
I actually gave them the name and there are many different color morphs. The ones on ZoaID were the best pics I had at the time.