Any intrest in my 75 gallon? Austin TX area.

kokamo

I have a 75 gallon oceanic drilled glass tank with the overflow option. It has two 14k MH175 watt lights with ballast, 130 watts of Coralife Actinic with ballast, and moonlight LED's. One fan built into the light structure. Also comes with two heavy duty timers and one medium duty timer. Three timers in all.
For the tank, it has one Emperor 400 (less than two days old), two Rio 3100 pumps (one brand new for backup), Sump, and a buttload of bio balls.
One skimmer that leaks a little so it was put in the sump. (short hoses)
One 250 watt heater.
The tank is currently setup for the overflow area into a refugium. It has all the bio balls and one of the Rio 3100 pumps in it to filter and create flow for the tank.
As for the stuff in the tank, it needs some work. Has some alge growing on it from the lack of no cleanup crew, but it does have good potential. It has approx 80 to 95 lbs of rock and prolly 60 lbs of sand. No corals, but there are a few shrooms on some of the rock. As for fish, one Perc, one Damsel, and one funny looking rock type fish thats pretty cool.
All of this comes on a pine/oak (don't know which one) stand.
**Make an offer**
This tank is too big for me, and will take up too much of my time and money to stock with coral.
Would like to trade for a 30 or 40 gallon tank, light and stand for everything I have except the Emperor pump. Not too bad of a deal.
******WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING SEPRATE******

I Will not ship, pick it up from my house only.
Please call or email me anytime you wish..... kokamo44@yahoo.com or my cell, 512-748-1289.
Thanks,
Joe

kokamo

As I stated, I will not ship. Pickup only.
If anyone has any trades, I am open. I would like to downsize to a 30 or 40 gallon with stand and lights.
Pretty good trade if you ask me.

kokamo

Possible trade pending.............
Stay tuned...................
Thanks for all interested partys.
Joe

kokamo

Tank traded for a B-A-UTIFUL 30 gallon with all that I could ever need.
Ron, thanks for everything!
And thanks SWF.COM!!!!!
Joe

rongleaves

You're welcome Joe, hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Thank you for the 75g it is beautiful. I'm going to be very happy with it. I can't wait to get things started with it. Let me know if you have any questions, you've got my number.
Thanks again,
Ron

kokamo

Ron, thanks again man. This thing is gonna look SWEEEET!
Kinder, I'll get some pics as soon as I can. Camera is down due to dead batteries cause my butt is just too damn lazy to get good ones
But I will, no worries. I am currently swapping corals and rock from my 10 gallon to the 30 now. I want to get it "done" before I get pictures.
I'll get some most likely before the end of the week.
It's gonna be AWESOME!!!!!
Thanks guys,
Joe

kokamo

Kender, I finally got er done. I took these pics yesterday. There are still a few things to do/re-adjust, but you get the idea. I really think this looks great. Thanks to Mr. Gleaves, I got everything I was looking for. THANKS!!!
Here is a video clip of it. Nothing special, kinda rappy video quality, but you get the idea. Check out THIS LINK to see the video.
Here are some pics........

80sbaby

Anyone interested in an eheim 2217. Want to trade for lights or protein skimmer sufficient enough for a 75g reef.

kokamo

Kender, will be using two power compact 65 watt daylights and one 65 watt Actinic. I also have a MH light, but will most likely not use it since I dont have vey many corals that will need it. I figure 4 watts per gallon is sufficient.
Joe

joe123

When I first seen you were trading bigger tank for smaller I thought WHAT? But now that I see what you done I will agreee it looks great and it works so congrats. love those corals!!!!

kokamo

Originally Posted by JOE123
When I first seen you were trading bigger tank for smaller I thought WHAT? But now that I see what you done I will agreee it looks great and it works so congrats. love those corals!!!!
Hey thanks Joe, yeah, I figured the tank was just a little big for my taste. My 10 gallon was getting really cramped. I knew the 75 was going to take alot of effort to get it the way I wanted it......plus the fact that it needed much more of my time. Since I have a freind that has a 30 gallon, I figure that is the size I would like.
Ron contacted me and told me the coral was part of the deal.......would you refuse? I didn't think so.
Ron seems to be happy with the trade, I know I'm happy with the trade, so it's a win-win deal. And what a deal at that!
Thanks again Ron, I'm loving it more and more each day!
Joe