Any Oceanic salt in Michigan

T

thomas712

Are there any LFS in Michigan that carry the Oceanic sea salt?

T

thomas712

200 gallon bucket? $45. not bad. Have a ph# by chance.

T

thomas712

I work the swing shift Saterdays, Sundays and Mondays, no way to get out of them at the moment, but I'd love to. I really need some of that Oceanic.
Any chance you can confirm that ph# and perhaps address of The Fish Tank, I couldn't seem to find it on map quest or e-yellowpages.
I could be there tommorow if I could find out soon enough and confirm that they have some in stock. I see its after midnight so I mean today Friday.
Thomas

tony detroit

Thomas I can confirm the phone number.
From Midland/I-75 area. Take 75 south to 23 south. Take 23 south to 96E. Take 96E to 275-S.
Take 275 S to Ford Rd. Exit. Take Ford road east until you get to wayne road (appx.5-10minutes0. Turn left on wayne road. Go down about a 1/4mile it is on the left in a small strip mall, in the corner. The owners name is Scott, good friend of mine I get all my stuff there. The store is only a couple months old, they just moved a few months back.
Trompet3, I believe the swap is in Macomb, not positive.
email me for a link
packtony@hotmail.com

T

thomas712

Thanks for the confirmation on the phone #, I tried to call at 11:40 this morning but got no answer. So it may have to wait until I can get through. I'd like to lock in that $45 price.
I priced it on line for 3 buckets at about $37 dollars per bucket, but with shipping it still came out to about $52/per. they weight about 70 pounds per bucket.
I might have next Tuesday and Wed off, so I might shoot for one of those days.
In the meantime I'll start a water change with the last ofmy IO salt.
Thomas

cincyreefer

Tony,
Is that the guy that came down and bought your old bamboo from us? He was a really cool guy... I lost his email, do you think you could have him email me or send me his?

tony detroit

No, that's a different guy. I deleted his emails too on accident and never saved his phone number. To the best of my knowledge his name is Chris, he owns Mother's Reef in I think it is Kalamazoo. I'll do some pm checking on the local board I go to I think it was in there, but I probably deleted it too, whoops. Yeah, he was a very nice fella.

S

sebae0

aquatic discovery does have some as of wednesday but not sure of the price, they do have a internet site you can check out.

T

thomas712

Tony,
Might be down there aroud 5:00pm today or a bit later, 10/12/04 He said he had some buckets left. Gotta go gas up!